The Size Matters
Why do i need nano technology?Superior absorption & product performance, faster acting than non-nano products, and it simply saves money. Smaller doses deliver better results.
How Does it Work?Nano-sizing increases the contact area with the absorptive-cells of the digestive lining, hence increasing absorption. When we can take one nutrient particle and turn it into millions of smaller particles, we increase the absorbable surface area, thus making the one act like a million.
Why Nano is betterBased on the low absorption rates of the leading nutraceutical products, our studies have shown that we can help the entire industry benefit from our proprietary Nano technology.
Features & Benefits
The "Nano" Facts
Nano(symbol n) short for “nanometer” is a unit prefix meaning "one billionth". Used primarily with the metric system, this prefix denotes a factor of 10−9 or 0.000000001. It is frequently encountered in science and electronics for prefixing units of time and length..
- A nanometer represents 1 billionth of a meter
- It provides a useful unit for measuring ultra-small structures such as cells and molecules.
- For nutrition, nanotechnology is the manipulation of nutrients at the molecular level to enhance their benefits to the body.
- One meter is just over 3 feet; a nanometer is one-billionth of a meter
- A person who is 6-feet tall is 1,830,000,000 nanometers tall
- The width of a human hair is 80,000 nanometers
- A nanometer is roughly equivalent to the width of a human body standing upright placed somewhere in between New York and Los Angeles when seen from space.
- A molecule of DNA is 2.5 nanometers wide
- A red blood cell is 7,500 nanometers wide and 2,500 nanometers thick
- A sheet of paper is 100,000 nanometers thick
nano9We specialize in the development and production of leading nano-sized health & wellness products utilizing our proprietary Nano technology.
What is a nano?Nano - (symbol n) short for “nanometer” is a unit prefix meaning "one billionth". Used primarily with the metric system, this prefix denotes a factor of 10−9 or 0.000000001. It is frequently encountered in science and electronics for prefixing units of time and length.
Products DevelopedWe have Formulated over 1,000 dietary supplements and skin care products, we are patent holders and authors.
soldCollectivelly our formulas and products have over $3 Billion in sales.