Many people take supplements today. In fact, a survey done in 2017 showed that 76% of people do. There are many companies that do manufacturing and it may be difficult to know what to choose when looking for a supplement manufacturer.
What are things to look for when looking for quality supplement manufacturing?
When looking for quality supplement manufacturing, there are several important factors to consider. Here are some key things to look for:
1. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification: Ensure that the manufacturer has a up to date GMP, which are industry standards for quality control and safety in the production of dietary supplements.
Nano 9 is a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified company. We follow all the guidelines and safety to ensure a great product.
2. Quality control measures: Look for manufacturers that have robust quality control systems in place, including testing raw materials for purity and potency, conducting in-process testing during manufacturing, and performing finished product testing.
Quality is very important to Nano9 and we use this throughout our process and when each product is completed we send it out for independent testing to validate.
3. Ingredient sourcing: Check if the manufacturer sources high-quality ingredients from reputable suppliers. They should have a system in place to verify the authenticity and purity of the ingredients used in their supplements.
When sourcing raw ingredients you can buy a variety of ingredients in various grades. Nano9 always chooses the highest quality ingredients when putting any product together.
4. Research and development capabilities: Consider manufacturers that invest in research and development to stay updated with the latest scientific advancements. This ensures that their products are formulated based on scientific evidence and are effective.
Because we are a nanotechnology company it is imperative that we stay up to date with things. Our biochemist and in house practitioner are always in classes to stay up with what is going on in the supplement industry to ensure our formulations are cutting edge. We strive to educate our customers, when they are choosing ingredients for their products, what is the latest and what new studies are finding.
5. Transparency and documentation: Look for manufacturers that provide detailed documentation, including certificates of analysis (COA) for each batch of products, which confirm the quality and purity of the supplements.
Nano9 is all about transparency. In fact every batch that is created not only give you the certificates of analysis (COA), but we include on it the particle size of the product to ensure that you are getting a nano product.
6. Compliance with regulatory requirements: Ensure that the manufacturer complies with all relevant regulatory requirements, such as FDA regulations in the United States or equivalent regulations in other countries.
Nano9 always follows this because the consequences of not complying with these regulations is severe. We don’t want to risk it. It is always best to follow the guidelines.
7. Reputation and experience: Consider the manufacturer’s reputation and experience in the industry. Look for reviews and testimonials from other companies or individuals who have worked with them.
Nano9 is one of the few nanotechnology companies that provide white labeling for people that are looking to get a product. We have worked hard to create a good reputation. We have one of the few nano companies that has a nano bio chemist on staff to help us develop the latest cutting edge products.
8. Customization and flexibility: If you have specific requirements or need customized formulations, choose a manufacturer that offers flexibility and can accommodate your needs.
At nano9 the customer is the priority. We do all that we can to make sure they are taken care of. We are one of the few nano companies that does blends. Making a custom formulation is not a problem at all. We want to make sure you have what you are envisioning.
9. Packaging and labeling capabilities: Check if the manufacturer can provide high-quality packaging and labeling services that meet regulatory requirements and enhance the overall presentation of your product.
Remember to thoroughly research and vet potential manufacturers before making a decision. It is also advisable to visit their facilities, if possible, to assess their manufacturing processes and quality control measures first hand.
Michelle LeSueur BeP, CNC, CSN, CNS, CPT